if u are scared or worried or stressed please just remember that even if you mess up super badly, doggies on the street will still tug on their owners when u walk by because they wanna say hello to u so badlyThis is legitimately comforting.
- AP: But Annie, there's no point thinking and planning for break-ups at this point in time. You're thinking too much.
- AL: I know, but it's my personality. I plan my future two years in advance, and I always have back-up plan number 1 and number 2.
- AP: Love, we can plan in two year's time.
- AL: What would we be planning in two years? Our breakup?
- AP: No, silly. We'll plan our future together.
Now I’m a bit older, I’m trying to be a bit more grown up about my clothing choices. Last year, K and I were talking about how a cashmere sweater is one of the ultimate investment pieces (also SUPER expensive, unfortunately). I’m quite enamoured with the cashmere turtleneck, circa a la Audrey Hepburn.
I hate this feeling of neediness - there’s a certain sense of vulnerability associated with being in love with someone, and I hate how vulnerable it makes me to the whims of my emotions,
For me though, there’s never a middle ground - it’s always the two extremes. Either I want to be with someone always, every single minute and shower them with affection (at the detriment of all else around me) or I close myself off completely (mentally cutting them out entirely) to prioritize my own things. There is no compromise.
I’m tittering-tottering on the fence at the moment, debating which way I want to fall.